Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How do you freeze a video in Vegas?
Lawladin
post Dec 18 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,202

Hi, I would like to know how to freeze a video at a certain point in the clip in Vegas.

I need to know how to do this because I want it to have a person running, then stopping.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Forgotten Light
post Dec 19 2007, 05:15 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 676

QUOTE (Lawladin @ Dec 18 2007, 02:15 PM) *
Hi, I would like to know how to freeze a video at a certain point in the clip in Vegas.

I need to know how to do this because I want it to have a person running, then stopping.

The best way is, you don't. Have a video clip and a still image. Ideally they'd be seperate, but in a pinch you can take a screen capture of the frame you want to freeze at.

Alternatively, you can add a Velocity Envelope to the event and set it to 0%, but this method is heavier on system resources.

--------------------

"There is only one stupid question. And it is 'How do I make it so that...' Please. Never ask it."

I hate the .divx format. I hate machinima.com. I hate them both for the exact same reason.

"If answerers elude you, it is likely you are asking the wrong questions." - Some old dude.

+Quote Post
Lawladin
post Dec 19 2007, 07:23 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,202

QUOTE (Forgotten Light @ Dec 18 2007, 09:15 PM) *
The best way is, you don't. Have a video clip and a still image. Ideally they'd be seperate, but in a pinch you can take a screen capture of the frame you want to freeze at.

Alternatively, you can add a Velocity Envelope to the event and set it to 0%, but this method is heavier on system resources.

Thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 12:23 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks