Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A little bit closer to the dream ;), A trailer for my upcoming PvP movie
Jericho
post Apr 24 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 116

Allright, so i basicly gave up the idea of the matrix thing, and hopefully someone else will use it somewhere sometime :thumbsup:
However i did make a Trailer for my upcoming PvP movie. I think it turned out pretty good, as this is probably the first time i have ever edited... well, anything at all.. Please let me know what you think and how i could improve it. Some people told me it should be longer, but i don't really want it to be any longer because i think that after you see it, you want more and hopefully that's why people want it to be longer! :rolleyes:

So anyways, get it here!
http://files.filefront.com/7328373

And please guys, never mind the Livestream. Download the file! It's only 7Mb so don't be a lazyass! :biggrin:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheGodfather
post Apr 24 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Jericho @ Apr 24 2007, 09:33 PM) *
Allright, so i basicly gave up the idea of the matrix thing, and hopefully someone else will use it somewhere sometime :thumbsup:
However i did make a Trailer for my upcoming PvP movie. I think it turned out pretty good, as this is probably the first time i have ever edited... well, anything at all.. Please let me know what you think and how i could improve it. Some people told me it should be longer, but i don't really want it to be any longer because i think that after you see it, you want more and hopefully that's why people want it to be longer! :rolleyes:

So anyways, get it here!
http://files.filefront.com/7328373

And please guys, never mind the Livestream. Download the file! It's only 7Mb so don't be a lazyass! :biggrin:

hehe not bad :P

Question though why make a trailer for a pvp video? is it highly anticipated? or just for fun?

+Quote Post
Jericho
post Apr 24 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #3

It's only for fun, and to learn the basics of the editing program a bit better. It's all good! :biggrin:

+Quote Post
TheGodfather
post Apr 24 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Jericho @ Apr 24 2007, 10:07 PM) *
It's only for fun, and to learn the basics of the editing program a bit better. It's all good! :biggrin:

Why the scary theme btw? Also those whites were intense maybe a color tint?

+Quote Post
JohnnyTrio
post Apr 24 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 488

Kewl music!

--------------------

+Quote Post
TheGodfather
post Apr 24 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Tristan @ Apr 24 2007, 10:09 PM) *
Why the scary theme btw? Also those whites were intense maybe a color tint?

sorry for the short questions with little explanation in between consciousness right now.

+Quote Post
Jericho
post Apr 24 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #7

Uhm.. why NOT a scary theme? come on dude i don't know, it just happend :biggrin:
Maybe because i wanted to add to the excitement of the whole thing. Like if you mess with Jericho, you's going down! :laugh:
no but seriously, I've enjoyed movies with scary themes like the Pathologist videos and some Drakedog stuff and i just liked it.
I also liked the intense white because it adds to the mood, like you get kind of shocked when you see it. I like the contrast of it.

+Quote Post
TheGodfather
post Apr 24 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Jericho @ Apr 24 2007, 10:59 PM) *
Uhm.. why NOT a scary theme? come on dude i don't know, it just happend :biggrin:
Maybe because i wanted to add to the excitement of the whole thing. Like if you mess with Jericho, you's going down! :laugh:
no but seriously, I've enjoyed movies with scary themes like the Pathologist videos and some Drakedog stuff and i just liked it.
I also liked the intense white because it adds to the mood, like you get kind of shocked when you see it. I like the contrast of it.

Well then you are on the right path! Good stuff thus far. Lookin forward to the main feature.

+Quote Post
Jericho
post Apr 25 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #9

Thanks! unfortunatly the main PvP movie won't be out too soon as i don't really play that much during summer. I'll probably work on other stuff though because i like this editing thing :biggrin:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th July 2020 - 11:34 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks