Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Theme-Tailored Machinima Music, Viral Vid
Ophir
post Dec 14 2008, 01:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,867

I create pro music with a session vocalist named Holly Lindin. She's sung for producer David Foster and is on the soundtracks for the TV show DeGrassi High and the movie Perfect Holiday. I'm in the band Indica Trichome Project with Redemption bassist Sean Andrews.

Holly is a WoW nut. She wrote a song recently called "Mods On" based on her love of the game.

We would very much love to collaborate with anyone interested in creating a WoW movie or scene. Our music is fatly produced and top quality. If you are a talented director but sick of using stock music--if you want to give your scenes originality and edge--let's talk. We want to collab for fun, but also make a viral vid for exposure. How often do you have the opportunity to record with a voice as golden as this (for free!)?

Looking forward to a new, cool experience. We're excited about this. Especially, me because I know ass about WoW.

Thanks,

Matthew
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pinkhair
post Dec 14 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 849

Very interesting! The community can always use more musicians and vocalists, especially in less common styles.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 08:52 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks