IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best Quality Settings for WoW Model Viewer?, Can some1 please tell me how I can get them :P
tednet
post Aug 1 2008, 12:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 806

Well... I am making a serious machinima and I need the best quality models I can get (lots of close ups and stuff) with as much detail as possible... So can any1 tell me the best option out of the hundred graphic detail settings :/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pinkhair
post Aug 3 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 849

QUOTE (tednet @ Aug 1 2008, 08:06 AM) *
Well... I am making a serious machinima and I need the best quality models I can get (lots of close ups and stuff) with as much detail as possible... So can any1 tell me the best option out of the hundred graphic detail settings :/

Well, there aren't many settings in the model viewer itself; generally, the higher resolution, higher anti aliasing you enable on your video card the nicer it will look. Turn off hardware detail enhancement, though, as that can play havoc with chromakeying. Depending on the software you use, antialiasing might cause keying problems too, so it is hard to suggest "ideal" settings for everyone.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SoulReaver
post Aug 6 2008, 08:07 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,038

also you must know your hardware werry well and how much memory does it take's 2 gigs of RAM will do fine.

--------------------

+Quote Post
tednet
post Aug 7 2008, 02:30 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 806

I mean I have all these funky settings... like WTH is alpha? Is it like after effects alpha? Bleh have a look yourself. About my rig... 3gigs... Dual Core oc-ed to 2.7ghz, 8600gt....

FSSA i know what it is, i have set to maximum, but what does alpha mean really? And why do i have one thousand settings to choose from

+Quote Post
Pinkhair
post Aug 23 2008, 08:12 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 849

QUOTE (tednet @ Aug 7 2008, 10:30 AM) *
I mean I have all these funky settings... like WTH is alpha? Is it like after effects alpha? Bleh have a look yourself. About my rig... 3gigs... Dual Core oc-ed to 2.7ghz, 8600gt....

FSSA i know what it is, i have set to maximum, but what does alpha mean really? And why do i have one thousand settings to choose from

Alpha is transparency. Just set everything as high as you can without getting any slowdown or render errors, generally.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 12:24 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks