Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wow movie question, wow
xskaterx07
post Jun 19 2008, 05:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,373

Made a movie 4 minutes long tried to upload to wcm.com and its 1031MB > . < what do i do
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mushanga
post Jun 19 2008, 06:45 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 885

Try and render it with a codec like XVid, that should get the filesize down by a bunch without really sacrificing quality.

There's a really good article on encoding WoW vids with Xvid at http://www.warcraftmovies.com/articleview.php?id=21

--------------------

+Quote Post
Justin
post Jun 19 2008, 07:50 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 656

lol, 4 minutes shouldn't be bigger than 100mb

--------------------

+Quote Post
xskaterx07
post Jun 19 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,373

to mush: that article is out of date, i tried to download the programs but i get the newest version which is completely different

to... the 2nd guy that posted: yeah i know 4 min shouldnt be that long. I editied wont sony vegas but a trail version. IF i edited with windows movie editoer would it be better? lol

+Quote Post
Justin
post Jun 19 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 656

QUOTE (xskaterx07 @ Jun 19 2008, 06:21 PM) *
to mush: that article is out of date, i tried to download the programs but i get the newest version which is completely different
to... the 2nd guy that posted: yeah i know 4 min shouldnt be that long. I editied wont sony vegas but a trail version. IF i edited with windows movie editoer would it be better? lol

Firstly, I have name - Justin. :) Secondly, get rid of the trial version no matter how (even if it's pirating). With it, you won't get too far. And finally Vegas has nice export opportunities with XviD codec, there are plenty of tutorials on YouTube.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 09:29 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks