Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Game Related Jobs, Question from me
Balgosa Windspir...
post Aug 12 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 658

In about 6 months I am going to be looking for a new job. Currently i am the webmaster for The Digital Animation and Visual Effects (DAVE) School on the backlot of Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. But i am also attending (its a perk!)
My goal after that is to do CG (environmental modeling or character prefered) for games (and possibly movies)

But perhaps some of you out in the field could direct me to some good game companies to apply at?

here is my online portfolio (mostly updated) and my demo reel/resume
http://www.brianarndt.com

any help would be great!
My goal is really to get away from doing web and do something that is more fun for me.

Btw, I also know quitie a bit of compositing using After Effects, Premiere and Digital Fusion.

--------------------
~ Brian Arndt aka: Balgosa Windspire
Windspire Entertainment | WCM Profile | BrianArndt.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Romily
post Sep 16 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 499

QUOTE (Balgosa Windspire @ Aug 12 2007, 01:06 AM) *
In about 6 months I am going to be looking for a new job. Currently i am the webmaster for The Digital Animation and Visual Effects (DAVE) School on the backlot of Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. But i am also attending (its a perk!)
My goal after that is to do CG (environmental modeling or character prefered) for games (and possibly movies)

But perhaps some of you out in the field could direct me to some good game companies to apply at?

here is my online portfolio (mostly updated) and my demo reel/resume
http://www.brianarndt.com

any help would be great!
My goal is really to get away from doing web and do something that is more fun for me.

Btw, I also know quitie a bit of compositing using After Effects, Premiere and Digital Fusion.

Not sure if where you'd like to live is a factor, but Raleigh, NC has a few gaming companies and has been trying to attract more. Icarus Studios is currently growing/hiring (though not sure what that will look like in 6 months) and Red Storm is also in the area.

Let me know if either of those companies are of interest (or if there are other companies in Raleigh that interest you) and I'll get you in touch with appropriate folks.

Good luck!

Rommy

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2019 - 09:35 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks