IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WeGame Machinima Contest, $5,000 in Prizes, 13 prizes including a new Alienware coputer
Oxhorn
post Jul 29 2008, 08:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

WeGame has a new machinima contest! We've got $5,000 worth of prizes, including a new Area-51 Alienware desktop PC, hard drives, graphic cards, professional headphones, speaker systems, microphones, games and much more. It is open to everyone, including folks overseas, and you can enter as many movies as you like (they MUST be made by you and during the contest period). It starts August 1st and goes until August 31st. Myself and other WeGame staff will be the judges and you can use any game you want.

This is a great opportunity to pick up some seriously sweet swag if you are into machinima. Check out the full contest rules, prize list and other goodies on the Contest page, here at WeGame:

http://www.wegame.com/group/AugContest/

I'm really excited to see the entries!

--------------------

"There aint no creature in the land or sea quite as dear to me as the great kodo!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sedrin of slashd...
post Jul 30 2008, 04:41 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 644

Hey Oxhorn, quick question about what the contest rules mean by "any game" ... does this mean any game at all whatsoever, or any game that's listed on WeGame?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oxhorn
post Jul 30 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (Sedrin of slashdance @ Jul 30 2008, 04:41 PM) *
Hey Oxhorn, quick question about what the contest rules mean by "any game" ... does this mean any game at all whatsoever, or any game that's listed on WeGame?

Any game at all :)

--------------------

"There aint no creature in the land or sea quite as dear to me as the great kodo!"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2019 - 02:15 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks