Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WeGame site...
Kodell
post May 17 2008, 09:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,105

Well, I must say that is one of these most unfriendly sites I've ever visited. Which is too bad, cause it's not a bad place. But I posted a suggestion on the forums there and got my head bit off. Even the developers from the site itself blew me off...

I guess I'll look elsewhere to post my stuff.

Strange because this site and a few other Machinima related sites I have been too have all had friendly people who are very helpful. This is the first time I encountered any hostility.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oxhorn
post May 17 2008, 11:33 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 15

Hey Kodell! I actually work at WeGame and am not sure how you could have been treated poorly. The fine folks at WeGame have treated me very well and happen to be some of the nicest people I've met.

Did you have a question about the site that I could answer?

--------------------

"There aint no creature in the land or sea quite as dear to me as the great kodo!"

+Quote Post
UncleTom
post May 19 2008, 03:28 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 648

QUOTE (Kodell @ May 17 2008, 02:24 AM) *
Well, I must say that is one of these most unfriendly sites I've ever visited. Which is too bad, cause it's not a bad place. But I posted a suggestion on the forums there and got my head bit off. Even the developers from the site itself blew me off...

I guess I'll look elsewhere to post my stuff.

Strange because this site and a few other Machinima related sites I have been too have all had friendly people who are very helpful. This is the first time I encountered any hostility.

I found your thread and I can say that yes, you have the hates.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 11:04 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks