IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Final Warcraft VI [Remastered Version], WoW machinima remake of FF6 ending cinematic
BaronSoosdon
post Jul 14 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 489

This machinima is a recreation of the Final Fantasy VI ending cinematic (of PlayStation version) using WoW machinima as the technique.

The original cut which was submitted to WWI'08 was disqualified, so I decided to give the flick some remaking and tweaking. This remastered version has now the exact same texts as in the PlayStation version in the beginning and the end.

Also, the excellent sound design by Caruu got some little tweaks here and there.

Last but not least.. a small group of people (me included) are planning to make this thing a full-length machinima. To be more exact: adapting the Final Fantasy VI story to a WoW setting. Currently we are on the pre-production phase (scriptwriting etc). Filming can start when we get our hands on WOTLK as it is necessary for some of the locations.

I really recommend and hope that you download the movie. I am very pleased with the audiovisual result and I hope that many people view it through the biggest speakers and screens as possible :)

--------------------
IRC -- #machinima @ Quakenet
Blog -- http://www.baronsoosdon.com
[Latest news about my on- and upcoming projects + random stuff!]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th August 2020 - 10:23 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks