Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Well shizzle
TheGodfather
post May 16 2007, 03:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

People here are so nice it is unbelieveable. If we were this nice in the states we woul dget our ass handed to us. Krazyman I would love to see you survive down here lol.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Oxhorn
post May 16 2007, 06:57 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 15

Shizzle my nizzle, y'all. Sho nuff, fo the stuff. Skillet.

--------------------

"There aint no creature in the land or sea quite as dear to me as the great kodo!"

+Quote Post
Krazyman
post May 16 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #3

Forum Troll - FLAME ME

Member No.: 498

Thatís why Americans always win, we love to fight
Itís in our nature to fight

look at the people that settled here
religious outcasts, pirates, explorers, Indians (that we didnít kill), people who didnít like England, adventures, brigands, scallywags and a number of other disgruntled people

I mean we started out saying ďburn in hell England and screw your taxesĒ. Then we, as a county, kicked them the fuck out

we then proceeded to kill ALL the Indians and take over this while place for ourselves

then we did a little infighting cause thatís what we do, kicked the crap out of the Germans TWICE. Got bogged down a little in Asia but you canít win a land war in Asia we all know that now. Got ourselves back on the horse and took over all the oil either by force or with the threat of force.

Then when we had no one else to fight we started to arm people so they would rebel so we could kill them. Cause you gotta keep your shit quick you know.

(note this is just meant to be funny please donít read to much into it or try to debate me on the matter because I will mentally destroy you. All things said in this post are not the position on Tristan, machinima101.com , or Tristan mom (by the way she said hi and why donít you call her anymore). If I have offended anyone with this post you please go and cry to someone who cares because I donít. Thank you for your time and please feel free to enjoy this post and your leisure)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Thundara
post May 16 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 170

QUOTE (Krazyman @ May 16 2007, 01:18 PM) *
we then proceeded to kill ALL the Indians and take over this while place for ourselves

Probably what I hate most about America...we came, acted nice to the greeting Natives, then a few years later, we have "befriended them" by cutting off their arms and forcing them to obey us, all we've given them back for that today is a few shitty pieces of land where they can host gambling establishments...

And we celebrate this all with thanksgiving...

+Quote Post
Thundara
post May 17 2007, 02:24 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 170

QUOTE (poae @ May 16 2007, 02:54 PM) *
Now wait a second. They make LOADS of money off those gambling establishments. Now they aren't quite what they were (obviously) but they do make tons of money off those things and get away with murder half the time.

I bet they could afford one hell of a thanksgiving.

I don't think I would let myself live if my only shot at making money was by freeloading on the gambling addiction of others... But I guess they could afford a hell of a thanksgiving ;)

+Quote Post
Krazyman
post May 17 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #6

Forum Troll - FLAME ME

Member No.: 498

ah thanksgiving another one of the goverments lies. some day ill have to tell you all how that holiday all came to pass but i got no time today

--------------------

+Quote Post
Durgle
post May 17 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 186

I love the wheel of fortune game too /sigh

WHEEL OF FORTUNE

beep ... beep .. beep . beep

$20!

Um... it's landed on $20 like 10 times... never on the other bigger things.... But that's why it's fun! Right! if it always landed on 1000, you'd quit playing... er.. maybe not. MUST PLAY AGAIN.

--------------------
World of WoW - A podcast about WoW Machinima offering tips, reviews and video tutorials.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2019 - 02:15 PM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks