IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Recruiting voice actors for epic WoW machinima !!!UPDATED!!!
Fedelis
post Jun 24 2008, 01:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,001

I've been brainstorming for the last month and I finally think I have enough plot together to start recruiting voice actors.

The plot basically goes something like this:
There is a powerful order trying to recover a powerful lost artifact. They find it but one of the higher up's in the order wants to use it for evil. When this is discovered he is booted from the order. There's a prophecy which states that if an evil person, aided by a chosen person, gains possession of the artifact he will bring destruction to the world... which is why the order was originally trying to obtain and seal away the artifact.

Anyways, the evil guy finds a warrior who can basically smash through paladin bubbles, but doing so causes him to gain some of the paladin's memories and also physically exhausted. So the leader of the order and temporary keeper of the artifact happens to be a powerful paladin. The artifact is being transfered to the safe location where it will be sealed for all eternity. The evil guy convinces the shield breaker (main character) that he is actually the good guy and the paladin+oerder are evil. The evil guy + shield breaker confront and defeat the paladin, but with the killing blow that breaks through the paladin's bubble the shield breaker gain's the paladin's memories and knowlege that the evil guy is indeed evil.

I'll leave it there because I don't want to spoil the ending. If anyone's interested here's what I need.

Main character (male)
Paladin (male, older)
Evil character (most likely a warlock)
4 male extras
a female narrorator (must have awesome mystical narrorator voice)

Email me at [email protected] . com with your age and a sample. Hopefully I'll have a script typed up by next sunday, and I'll spend this week recruiting/typing it up.

I will also probably need 1 person who's good with photoshop. I'm decent but I may attempt to do a few more technical things I'm not too sure if I can successfully pull off or not. If I can't and I don't get a photoshop artist I'll probably just work around the scene.

Also if anyone wants to suggest changes to the plot/story go ahead and post them.

!!!Update!!!
ALRIGHT! I've got scene 1 of act 1 types up now, just needs editing and some minor tweaks. I've also a few (and i mean,FEW) interested voice actors. I still need quite a few more.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pistols4pandas
post Nov 3 2008, 03:14 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,489

I have some GIMP skills (basically free Photoshop). And I'll see if I can get a sample of my voice... can't hurt. :P
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th February 2019 - 05:38 AM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks