Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Searching a Prod.
Guzz
post Jun 26 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,411

Hi everybody ! :]

I present my self, my nick is Guzz, I'm a French Movie Maker. I made movies on UT 2004 and I'm looking for a Productions like the famous Shaolin Productions. (Cristal, fei, robo-k1ll, mrkz, ...)

My knowledge on Vegas are forged and they are not bad on After Effects. I begin to make Movies on World of Warcraft, game that I leave now 1 year ago.
I control perfectly all the UT 2004 possibilities like RypelCam a very hard program in the aim of make amazing plans camera and the "Dumpframes" which replaces the programs that you all know : Fraps.

I'm actually making a frags movie, for a mate (UT 2k4 always), I'll finish this movie in September (I hope :/) if I've enough time or course.
The name of this movie should be named : Run Away, with lots of action going on and very agressive with music.

I love Quake 3's movies too, for Tricks stuff or frags. My favorite are Get Quaked 3 of course for frags and Event Horizon III for Tricking.
World of Warcraft's movies makers are great too, with Jack and his very famous "Naxxramas The Movie" ; Necka with "Blow Trilogie" or Tales of The Past by Martin Falch.

To finish, in the future ; my studies will be in the world on the editing for the cinema, it exciting me :teehee:

So, I hope you've all the information you need. Please ask here for anothers information ! :]
Do not hesitate!

See you soon I hope ! ;)

P.S : Sorry if there are some mistakes but my English is not perfect :D
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 09:37 AM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks