Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cry Havoc NEEDS CAST, audition for a role in Cry Havoc
Insomniac225
post Jun 2 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,093

Hey people

Ok the time has finally come to put out a casting call for Cry Havoc (a halo 3 machinima NOT SET IN HALO UNIVERSE). I’m going to post this on other forums as well; I plan on getting as many people auditioning for the roles as possible so I can select the best talent.
Here’s a link to the teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fygFzM84lJ0
The plot is mostly built on mystery and secrets, here’s a brief description of the story:

Hundreds of years into the future planet earth is dying. A secret society built an underground shelter called the cradle, designed to sustain humanity. But something has gone wrong, and the inhabitants are being brainwashed into thinking that the outside world does not exist. When one person discovers the truth he is banished to the surface to die. But before the heat kills him a group of survivors take him in. They tell him what has really happened and how they plan on breaking into the Cradle before they all die.

Please e-mail auditions to me at [email protected] in Windows audio file or MP3 format

So here’s the characters

Adam 109 TAKEN Joe Laase

Doctor Matthias TAKEN Merciless Tengo

Daniels (Leading role) Leader of the survivors. Daniels becomes a close friend of Adam after they meet. Has a strong personality who can formulate a plan quickly and efficiently. Looking for an older sounding voice with an American accent.
Audition Lines:
“I thought I told you not to go out there Mac; it’s too dangerous in those parts”
“Don’t worry your safe now. What’s your name?”
“I want five guys out there now. Kill any survivors and burn the bodies

Mac - TAKEN : Insomniac225

Tanner – TAKEN : connorkebab

Daedalus – TAKEN denakus

Peter 946 (Minor role)Adam’s best friend. This character is nice enough but is quite sarcastic at times. In one scene needs to act distraught and scarred. No preference for accent
Audition Lines:
“And you’re starting to give me the creeps with this dream. If you have it again don’t tell us about it. I’d also recommend seeing Doctor Matthias about it; maybe he can put a stop to it”
“You’re still not making much sense, did the Doc give you any drugs”
“Why are you doing this Adam? We can end this whole stupid affair now if we just talk to Matthias.”

James 365 (Minor role) another of Adam’s friends. Has a grouchy personality but like Peter can be helpful. No preference for accent.
Audition lines:
“Now that’s a dream if I ever heard one. I think that justifies the saying “only in your dreams”
“It’s going to be pretty boring actually, there’s hardly any crime round here so all I’ll be doing is standing around on watch, unless you believe in super freaky mutants from another world. Woooooooooooooo!!!”
“I don’t know, he wouldn’t say. He seems terrified of it. He needs help doctor.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Insomniac225
post Jun 23 2009, 10:52 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,093

UPDATE: Adam has been cast as Joe Laase
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2019 - 04:42 AM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks