Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Writer for Hire, Aspiring Writer Looking for Work
Makesfolkslose
post Aug 16 2007, 04:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 74

So yea I've been just hangin around the WoW machinima community for a while, and I figured that this was a good place to get myself out there. I have a post over at the Warcraft Movies forums, but quite honestly the majority of the people over there will end up making pretty sub-par movies, which is not something I want to be a part of. So here I am, at Machinima 101, which is a place that I feel is full of movie makers who are not only passionate about what they do but also able to put it together.

Basically, I'm a writer and I'm looking for producers/directors that are in need of a story/outline/screenplay etc. I'm currently working with Chaosvex and am looking for other projects to lay my hands on. I honestly am looking to only work with people who know what they're doing and have produced quality work in the past. I know what I want my work to look like, and I expect no less.

As far as my previous work goes, I have a website with a few pieces on it (although mostly poetry), but if you really want I can dig up some of my past stuff. My work is mostly dramatic/epic story-line, and that's what I would prefer to do. I currently have one completed script and one piece still in outline form. The script is older and may be outdated, but it contains some epic battle scenes etc. The outline, when finished, has a lot of potential to be a great action movie. I'm also willing to do outlines and scripts if you have a basic of what you want and just want it more defined.

So yea, if you're at all interested, email me at [email protected] and keep an eye on my website http://makesfolkslose.googlepages.com

Thanks much
-Makesfolkslose

--------------------
Our struggle is interminable. Although those once dead may rise again, we will be waiting, sword in hand.

The Realm of Makesfolkslose
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2019 - 04:41 AM| Skin Developed By Creative Networks