Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I like eagles. Do you like eagles?
Machinima 101 Forums > Community Chat > Share Your Work!
Alienhead
Hello there, people. This is Alienhead, freshly baked machinimator directly from the oven.

Since I'm still waiting for some VAs regarding my upcoming series, [LEGENDARY], I've started on a small project that I'll be able to complete on my own. I'm pretty excited over this project as well. It's something of a music video, which I was inspired to do after listening to Danman87 at Newgrounds. He's a really talented guy! Anyhow, I'd like to share my progress with the project here. I don't know if anyone will care, but we'll see about that, now won't we? :)

It'll center around an eagle from Hinterlands trying to earn its wings, and then'll fly Azeroth around with its newfound ability.

The music being used during the movie is: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/170262

Right now about 25% of the machinima is done. (Will update progress and screenshots regularly)

And, while I'm at it, I could use some help with coming up with a name for the machinima. Feel free to give suggestions.

Thank you

Jacob of Epic Tales Motion Pictures
Alerio
Eagles, spreading their wings with pride as they soar the skies so high.

I dig em too :thumbsup: .

Looks awesome, really artistic, i'd love to see the movie!

Here's some suggestions for the movie name:

Wings of Pride
Learning to Fly
Wings of the Skylord
Learning our Wings
Earning our Wings
In the Skies
The Eagle's Destiny
Wings of Destiny

I'm out of suggestion for the moment!
Alienhead
I really dig "Earning our Wings", and I'll probably make something out of it. But production stands still until I've finished the "Hallowed B Thy Name" though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.