Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where do you live? Member Google MAPS!
Machinima 101 Forums > Community Chat > General Discussion
TheGodfather
Post only where you live... well ok post where you wish you could live/used to live too. So members can find you for hooking up to work on projects or just to see where most of the Machinimists are from!

I live in Huntington Beach CA.

Used to live in NYC and NJ

I miss the east coast but am getting used to west coast stuffs :P
Jerin
Bean Town baby!

Melrose MA to be exact, burb just north of Boston.
Jennifer
sunset, utah! oh yay.. lol
Jerin
Fixed it for ya Jen =P
Elf
Weird thing is I live in Irvine, CA too (well, there and Santa Barbara, CA during most of the year). Found it sort of funny once I realized Blizzard HQ is here; I've never even seen it. I should drive by some time :geek:
Dead Workers Party
Down south in Huntsville, Alabama. Oddly enough, there are lots of filmmakers and active movie projects around here.
Makesfolkslose
Durham, NC

Btw DWP, I've got a friend in Hunstville. I asked told him about ya'll, but he hates WoW so too bad :confused:
Dead Workers Party
QUOTE (Makesfolkslose @ Dec 28 2006, 03:12 PM) *
Btw DWP, I've got a friend in Hunstville. I asked told him about ya'll, but he hates WoW so too bad :confused:

Haha, small world!
VaudeVillian
Bakersfield, CA
:down:
Telemora
Memphis, TN.

yay.
Romily
Formerly Atlanta, GA (but still go for weekends - miss it) but now Cary, NC (just outside of Raleigh). I miss the concerts/clubs (this town is like white bread Stepford Wives town) and being able to get a really good meal at 3am on a weeknight. >.<
StoneFalconProductions
Lost Angeles, Hollywood, baybee.
The great Urban Sprawl.
Come on up and say hello.
Watch me play bass in some dive bar.
I can show you the hookers on the Walk of Fame.

Hey that's kinda poetic, man
Olibith

Marseille, eastern south of France, one of the oldest city in Europe.
A nice place to live if you like the sea and the sun.
But if you have other interrests in life, you'll soon get bored and make machinimas. :D
I live there since 5 years, but I was born and I lived in Paris for... 30 years. (what an old fart !)
UncleTom
Irvine, CA too. :D
Drewbie
Eden Prairie, Minnesota here. Suburb of Minneapolis.
Aaronius
/sigh

Houston, TX

Jo, get me outta here!!!
Oxhorn
Seattle!

And Poae, you haven't responded to my email *sniff*
Jo
I told you what you had to do, Aaron!

Irvine, Ca representin' yo.
Balgosa Windspire
I'm currently in Orlando, FL
Justin
Riga, Latvia (that's still in Europe).

Let the Google help you -> http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&...7cda5c131e8529a
Era
Oslo, Norway!! U know, we who invented the US :o
Forgotten Light
As I like to say, I don't live in hell, I live in limbo.

:unsure:

Where I live is so pathetic, it doesn't even have a name. It sits on the highway between three tiny towns in northern california
Oposum
Germany, Freiburg. (its just the next nearest City that some people could now ^^)
JacKThERiPPeR
San Sebastian, Guipuzcoa, Basque Country, Spain.

Don't get aroused by the good looking photos. It's still a boring city, unless you like the sea, the pintxos and the cultural events there. I think it's the official city for Jazz.
I live there for all my life, 19 years in San Sebastian. I'm however proud of my city and won't move from here.
Dopefish
Sweden, Uppsala. I enjoy it here, and we got good broadband :D

Some pictures:
http://tlundmark.blogspot.com/2008/07/some...of-uppsala.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.