Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Music Video - As good as I once was
Machinima 101 Forums > Community Chat > Share Your Work!
bangy
Hello there! This is my second machinima music video, this time to country singer Toby Keith's As good as I once was!

After having read Stone Falcon Production's post, in this music video I wanted to make the video quite interesting and fun, instead of relying on the song as the structure and carrying the music video on.

You can view it either on:

Stage 6 stream

This is the best quality.

If it really doesn't work you can use

Filefront stream

And if that doesn't work you can use this (but as you probably know the quality is quite poor)

Youtube stream

I'm wondering if I'm actually allowed to have representations of WoW CM's O.o

Hope you enjoy the video, and please DO give criticism, I hope to improve on my next video :)

Edit: Youtube version (enjoy this uniquely rubbish quality)

Justin
very well for in-game footage, but almost past generation for me :)
bangy
QUOTE (Justin @ Oct 22 2007, 05:00 PM) *
very well for in-game footage, but almost past generation for me :)

Yes I discovered in this video the benefits of using WoW model viewer, I don't think I'll ever film in-game again :P
Drewbie
Yea, um, saw it was Toby Keith and turned it off. I'm sure it was wonderful.
Pinkhair
I enjoyed it!

Didn't really like the text overlays though.

QUOTE (Drewbie @ Oct 23 2007, 11:56 AM) *
Yea, um, saw it was Toby Keith and turned it off. I'm sure it was wonderful.

What's wrong with Toby Keith? He's not my usul, but I can enjoy a slice of something different as long as it's good.
Drewbie
Can't stand the guy. I don't like country in general, but some I can tolerate. Even his earlier stuff made me giggle, but that was years ago.
TheGodfather
i liked the music :)
Pinkhair
QUOTE (Drewbie @ Oct 23 2007, 02:39 PM) *
Can't stand the guy. I don't like country in general, but some I can tolerate. Even his earlier stuff made me giggle, but that was years ago.

I have to admit that I've only heard two songs by him, and the only reason I saw the other one was 'cause I happened to catch the video, which had a fun riff off of the cask of amontillado.

But they seemed okay^_^ And this video was fun too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.